If you want all the components of your GIGABYTE motherboard to perform smoothly, download, install, and update its drivers with the methods elucidated in this post.
GIGABYTEis a motherboard manufacturer that builds the perfect circuit boards for almost all computers. Whether you need a PC for gaming, video editing, or any other purpose in the world, these motherboards cater to every need perfectly. However, to make its best possible use and keep it in ship shape, you need to download GIGABYTE motherboard drivers.
If at any point in time you find that the GIGABYTE motherboard is not working properly, the reason could be an outdated or improperly installed driver. Therefore, you must also install it correctly, reinstall it if incorrectly installed, and keep it updated.
How to download, install. reinstall, and update GIGABYTE motherboard drivers are what we are going to discuss in this article. Without wasting precious time, let’s move to the most effective methods to do the needful.
Methods to Download GIGABYTE Motherboard Drivers, install, Reinstall, and Update them
Below are the different approaches you can follow to get the GIGABYTE motherboard drivers downloaded, installed, reinstalled, and updated.
Download the Driver from Gigabyte’s Website
You can download the most recent version of the GIGABYTEdriver and install the same from its website. Below is the process for it.
- Click here to go on Gigabyte’s website.
- Select Service/Support from the menu bar.
- Search for your motherboard. Ours is B560M POWER.
- Choose your operating system.
- Expand the category for which you need a driver. For example, we require audio drivers.
- Download the installation file of the driver.
- Double-click on the installer that you downloaded and complete the installation of GIGABYTE motherboard drivers.
Download and install the GIGABYTE Motherboard Drivers via Device Manager
Windows computers have Device Manager installed in them to download and update the drivers. You can use them to download the needed GIGABYTE motherboard drivers, install, and update them. Follow the below instructions to do it.
- Launch the Quick Access menu by applying the Windows+X shortcut.
- Select Device Manager from the options available to you.
- Expand the category of motherboard components for which you need a driver. For example, we require display drivers, so we click on the Display adapters.
- Right-click the peripheral for which drivers are needed and choose Update driver.
- Click on the option allowing you to Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After the driver is downloaded and installed, restart the PC.
Reinstall the GIGABYTE Motherboard Driver through Device Manager
The Device Manager also allows you to uninstall the drivers and install them again if you made a mistake while installing them the first time. Thus, if your GIGABYTE motherboard is not available or has stopped working, you can reinstall the drivers to fix it. Below is how to do it.
- Activate the Device Manager.
- Expand the category of problematic drivers.
- Right-click on the peripheral for which the driver needs to be reinstalled and select Uninstall device/Uninstall.
- Make sure the option to Delete the driver software for this device is marked.
- Click on OK/Uninstall.
- After the uninstallation, restart the PC.
Update Windows to download the latest GIGABYTE motherboard drivers
Updating Windows is one of the manual methods to get the newest GIGABYTE motherboard drivers on your computer. Below is how to implement it.
- Evoke Settings by applying the Windows+I keyboard shortcut.
- Pick Update & Security from the menu available to you.
- Click on the tab that permits you to check for updates.
- Download the proposed operating system update and install it.
- After implementing the above steps, restart your computer.
Use Automatic Software to Download the Updated GIGABYTE Motherboard Drivers (Recommended)
Till now, we have gone through various manual methods to get the GIGABYTE motherboard drivers downloaded, installed, and updated. As it is quite evident that they are a bit longer to implement, cumbersome and time-consuming, we recommend an automatic way to get the needed drivers installed.
We suggest you download and install the required GIGABYTE motherboard drivers using a dedicated software tool, such as Bit Driver Updater. This software updates all the outdated drivers automatically with just a click. Along with, providing multiple benefits like acceleration of driver download speed, restore point creation, etc. To know the complete details about this program, you can read its review.
Below is the manner to download the needed GIGABYTE motherboard driver’s updated version with Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the download link given below to download the setup file of Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the downloaded setup file and install the software.
- Let Bit Driver Updater run a thorough PC scan for two to three seconds.
- After the scan, scroll down the list of results to find the GIGABYTE motherboard drivers and click on the Update Now button that you see next to it.
For an amazing and glitch-free computer performance, we profusely recommend you Update All the drivers that are flagged as outdated.
GIGABYTE Motherboard Drivers Downloaded
In this article, we discussed multiple approaches to get the GIGABYTE motherboard drivers downloaded, installed, reinstalled, and updated. You can follow any of them to perform the needed task. However, our strong recommendation is to do it with Bit Driver Updater as this software makes it simpler and solves all related problems. For more informational tech posts, be sure to check Innovana Blog again.