Get HP Pavilion G6 driver’s latest version installed to avoid issues, like WiFi not available, etc. This post shares the best possible ways to do it.
HP Pavilion G6 is among the best low-cost notebook PCs. However, despite being one of the most well-performing affordable laptops, it may show annoying glitches and errors. To dodge the performance issues, like Blue Screen of Death, laptop freezing, etc. you must download the updated HP Pavilion G6 drivers.
The driver is a communication link between your computer and various peripheral devices. Without it, your laptop and hardware components cannot communicate effectively. And, this leads to multiple performance issues.
Therefore, this article talks about the ways to download, install, and update HP Pavilion G6 drivers on Windows 10, 8, and 7 (both 64 Bit and 32 Bit).
Methods to Download, Install, and Update HP Pavilion G6 Drivers
Below are the different ways to get the HP Pavilion G6 drivers downloaded, installed, and updated.
Method 1: Download and Install the Updated Driver via HP’s Website
The website of HP is among the most authentic places to download the updated HP Pavilion G6 drivers and install them. However, first, you must note down your operating system by following the path Settings>System>About. After you have recorded the required information, follow these steps to get the needed drivers.
- Click here to travel to HP’s website.
- Float the mouse pointer over the Support tab.
- Choose Software & Drivers from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Other.
- In the search box, enter your laptop’s name, i.e., HP Pavilion G6, and click on Submit.
- Select your product model.
- Choose your operating system if the detected one is incorrect.
- Click on the Download button to get the desired driver’s setup downloaded.
- Double click on the downloaded setup and install HP Pavilion G6 drivers on Windows 10.
Method 2: Download, Install, and Update HP Pavilion G6 Drivers Automatically (Recommended)
Above were the manual methods to download the HP Pavilion G6 drivers, install, and update them. Like all other manual ways, they are quite time and effort-consuming. Therefore, to help you save valuable time and energy, we recommend you download and install the driver updates automatically.
To get the drivers updated, you can use proficient software, like Bit Driver Updater. This software performs driver updates with just a click. And, provides many other advantages like driver backup and restore, download speed acceleration, etc. We have reviewed it comprehensively and you can read that detailed review to know more about it.
Here is how to download and install the HP Pavilion G6 driver’s updated version with Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the download link shared below to get the installation file of Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the downloaded setup and install Bit Driver Updater.
- Let the software perform a thorough PC scan for a couple of seconds.
- Review the list of outdated drivers and click on Update All to download their updated versions automatically.
If you want to update only a particular driver, then you can do it individually by selecting the Update Now option present next to it.
Method 3: Get the Latest HP Pavilion G6 Drivers via Device Manager
Windows contains a utility called Device Manager you can use to get all the needed drivers. Below is how to download HP Pavilion G6 drivers, install, and update them with Device Manager.
- Employ the combination of keys Windows and X to call up the Quick Access menu.
- Choose Device Manager from the options made available to you.
- Unhide the category of peripheral for which you want to download the updated driver.
- Right-click on the problematic device and select Update driver.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let Windows complete the driver download and installation process.
- After the process is complete, restart your computer.
Method 4: Get Windows Updated
Updating Windows is also among the manual ways to download and install the needed drivers. However, this method may not work if the driver update is released too recently. Still, you can follow these steps to give it a try.
- Bring up the Quick Access menu.
- Choose Settings from the options visible to you.
- Select Update & Security from the available panel.
- Check for updates.
- Download the available update and install it.
- Lastly, restart your computer.
HP Pavilion G6 Drivers Downloaded, Installed, and Updated
You can download, install, and update the HP Pavilion G6 drivers, install, and update them through any of the above methods. However, for your ease, we recommend automatic driver updates using Bit Driver Updater.
If you know more methods to get the latest driver updates, enlighten us through the comments section. And, for more helpful tech guides, keep reading our blog.