Webcams have become an integral part of our day-to-day lives. And when talking about a webcam, Logitech HD C270 is a name that we cannot miss. It offers the most stunning features like an in-built voice reducing mic, automatic lighting correction, and a lot more. But none of these magnificent features work unless you download the Logitech C270 HD webcam driver on Windows 10.
The driver helps the webcam to communicate with your computer and deliver the best performance. And downloading the driver software for the Logitech C270 HD webcam is quite easy to do on Windows 10. This article shares the quickest and easiest ways to perform this task.
Without wasting your precious time, let’s talk about the methods you can use to get the driver for the Logitech C270 HD webcam for both 64 Bit and 32 Bit versions of Windows 10.
Methods to Download Logitech C270 HD Webcam Driver on Windows 10
You can implement the below ways to download the updated driver for your Logitech C270 HD webcam on Windows 10.
Method 1: Get the Logitech C270 HD Webcam Driver Downloaded via the Official Website
The official website of Logitech is among the best places to download drivers for its devices, including the C270 HD webcam. However, you must know how to find the drivers compatible with your computer. Below are the steps to do it.
- Click on the link given here to go to Logitech’s official website.
- Float the cursor on Support and choose Downloads from the options that appear.
- In the “How can we help you?” box, input C270 and select it from the results.
- On the next screen, choose Downloads from the left section.
- You do not have to worry about the OS as it’s automatically detected, click on the Download Now button to download the setup file.
- After the setup gets downloaded, click on it and string along the on-screen directions to install the Logitech C270 HD webcam.
Method 2: Work with Device Manager to Download the Logitech C270 driver
Windows 10 and all other versions of the operating system come with Device Manager to make it easier for you to handle driver-related tasks. You can use this tool to get the required driver for your webcam. Below is how to do it.
- Initiate the Quick Access menu by using the timesaver command Windows+X.
- Select Device Manager from the menu visible on your screen.
- After the Device Manager wakes up, click on the section of Cameras/Imaging devices.
- Right-click on the Logitech C270 HD webcam and select Update driver from the popup menu.
- Click on the Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait patiently for the operating system to download the updated Logitech C270 HD webcam driver for Windows 10 and install it.
- After completing the process, reboot your PC.
Also Read: How to Download, Install & Update Logitech Webcam Drivers
Method 3: Download the Updated Version of the Logitech C270 Driver Automatically (Recommended)
Downloading the drivers manually can be a bit cumbersome for some users, particularly beginners. And even if you are an experienced user, we do not think it is a smart idea to spend your entire day downloading, installing, and updating the drivers. Therefore, we recommend an automatic way to get the latest version of all drivers you need.
You can download all the updated drivers automatically using Bit Driver Updater, i.e., software that gets the work done with just a click. Moreover, its awesome features have made it one of the best driver updaters available currently. You can read its genuine review to know more about this software.
Below we share the quick series of steps you need to follow to download the Logitech C270 HD webcam driver for Windows 10 using this software.
- Click on the link shared below to go to the official website of Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the Download Now button to download the software setup.
- Click on the downloaded setup and complete the installation of Bit Driver Updater.
- Let the program scan your PC automatically. If you do not want an automatic scan, then you can initiate the scan process yourself by clicking on the “Scan” tab.
- After the scan is complete, go to the Logitech C270 HD webcam driver and click on the Update Now button present next to it.
You can download the updated versions of all other drivers as well by choosing the Update All option.
Above was the process to download the appropriate driver for the Logitech C270 HD webcam. If you still have any unanswered questions, then you can read the next section to find their answers.
Common Queries: Logitech HD Webcam C270 Driver Download Windows 10
Q1. How do I install the Logitech C270 driver?
To get the Logitech C270 HD webcam driver installed on your computer, follow these steps.
- Call up the Device Manager.
- Expand the Cameras/Imaging devices segment.
- Right-click on the Logitech C270 webcam and choose Update driver.
- Select the Browse my computer for driver software option.
- Mention the location where you saved the driver file, click on the Include subfolders box, and click on the Browse button.
- Select the folder that has the driver file.
- Click on the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
Q2. How do I install the Logitech webcam without CD?
You can follow the below steps to install your Logitech webcam without a CD.
- Connect the webcam to your computer via USB port.
- Visit the official website of Logitech.
- Download the driver for your webcam.
- Unzip the driver.
- Type hdwwiz in the search bar and select it.
- Click Next and let Windows Search and Install the Hardware Automatically.
- If Windows fails to detect the drivers, then click on the driver file that you unzipped and install the driver.
Q3. How do I know if my Logitech webcam is working?
To check whether your webcam is working or not, follow the below steps.
- Type Camera in the search bar.
- Click on the first search result.
- If your webcam image is visible, then it’s working perfectly.
Logitech C270 HD webcam downloaded on Windows 10
Through this article, we discussed multiple ways to download the driver for your Logitech C270 HD webcam. You are free to decide which method to follow. However, in our opinion, downloading the updated drivers automatically through Bit Driver Updater is the best option as it saves your precious time and energy. We will see you soon with another tech guide. Till then, stay connected.