Here‘s the simple guide to download, update, and install the HP Beats Audio driver on your Windows 10, 8, 7 PC.
The HP Beats Audio is an audio controller and equalizer from the brand that allows you to customize the audio specifications of your device very easily. With the help of the tool, you can change the audio specs according to music, videos, movies, games, or other purposes.
The software is integrated with most of the HP devices and is very easy to set up and use. However, you may face some problems like HP Beats Audio not working or not available. This problem is faced due to the absence of updated drivers.
In this article, we will list some ways to download, update, and install HP Beats Audio drivers on your PC. Whether you are a new or existing user of such devices, these methods can help you solve problems on all.
Solutions to Download, Update, and Install Beats Audio Drivers on Windows
Below are some of the best ways and steps that can help you download and update to the latest version of Beats Audio drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7 very easily.
Solution 1: Download the HP Beats Audio Driver from HP Support
Just like other brands, HP also provides an official website to download all the drivers from your devices. So, the first method to download the HP Beats Audio Driver is from its official support website. Here are some easy steps to do so:
- Visit the HP Official website.
- Click on Support and then select Software & Drivers.
- From the categories, select Other.
- In the search bar under the page, type Beats, and then select your device from the suggestions.
- Once the device is selected, Choose the OS.
- Expand the category named All Drivers and then expand Driver-Audio.
- Click on the Download button near the product name.
Once you download the driver for HP Beats Audio, install it by double-clicking the .exe file.
Solution 2: Update HP Beats Audio Driver With Bit Driver Updater Automatically (Recommended)
If you want our recommendation, we suggest that you take the help of the best driver updater Bit Driver Updater to update the HP Beats Audio driver. One or more outdated drivers can result in the software’s ill performance.
With Bit Driver Updater, you can update all the outdated drivers and ensure that they do not cause any problems. Here are some additional features of the utility that will entice you:
- Multilingual user interface
- Brings the update straight from the manufacturer’s house.
- Provides an increased speed for downloads.
- You can download it on any Windows PC.
- Provides an option to backup and restore the drivers.
- Allows you to schedule the driver updates as you want.
These were only a few of the features of the tool. To know more, you can read the complete review of Bit Driver Updater. Here are the steps to update HP Beats Audio and other drivers with the tool.
- Download and install the Bit Driver Updater.
- Launch the program and scan for outdated drivers.
- Update all the drivers by clicking on the Update All button.
Once the update on the HP Beats Audio driver is complete, you will not face any problems and it will run smoothly.
Solution 3: Update the Driver Manually Through the Device Manager
If you are an existing user of the software and are facing HP Beats Audio not working or not available, then you can update the driver using the Device Manager. Here’s how:
- Press Win+R keys to launch Run.
- In the utility’s search bar, type devmgmt.msc
- Press Enter to launch the Device Manager.
- Expand the Sound, video, and game controllers category.
- Right-click on the HP Beats Audio Driver.
- Select Update Driver.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software
After some time, the Device Manager will update and install the HP Beats Audio driver on your device.
Solution 4: Update the Driver Using Windows Update Utility
If you are unsatisfied with the above-listed method, you can also take the help of Windows Update Utility to get the latest version of the HP Beats Audio driver. Follow these steps to update windows and the driver easily:
- Press Win+S keys and type Check for Updates.
- Hit Enter.
- In the Windows Update Utility, Check for updates.
- Download the latest version of Windows.
Once the download and install are complete, you will find that your HP Beats Audio driver is also updated.
Solution 5: Uninstall and Re-install HP Beats Audio Driver
If none of the above listed methods work out and you are still facing Beats Audio not working or not available issues, then this is the solution. You can use the Device Manager to uninstall and re-install the Beats Audio driver. Find out how:
- Launch the Device Manager and right-click on HP Beats Audio with the help of the steps listed in the third solution.
- From the drop-down menu, select Uninstall Driver.
- Restart the system.
After the restart, your Windows PC will automatically download and re-install the HP Beats Audio driver, as compatible with your device.
Download and Update HP Beats Audio Driver Successfully
We hope that this guide helped you find everything you were looking for. With the help of these safe methods to download, update, and install the HP Beats Audio Driver, you can get the latest version very easily.
All of these methods are tried and tested for your ease. Although you can use any method to get the latest driver, we recommend that you take the help of Bit Driver Updater to save time and effort and for 100% surety. Use the tool to get instant updates for every driver on Windows 10.
Once you download and install the latest version of the audio controller, you can change the audio specifications of your device speakers according to the task you are attending.
If you have any other queries related to Beats Audio not working or not available and updates, feel free to write to us in the comment section below. DO subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog to get the latest blog updates and tech solutions.