Get the updated HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw drivers downloaded and installed to dodge printing problems. Read on to learn how to do it easily and effectively.
HP’s wireless printing is revolutionary. It has brought significant changes to how you print in the home and office, making it a whole lot easier. LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw is also among the world-class wireless printers from HP. However, you may face annoying glitches with it if you have not downloaded the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw drivers.
The compatible and updated driver is the interface your computer and printer need to communicate effectively. Without it, your instructions won’t be correctly executed.
Therefore, through this article, we illustrate the methods to download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver.
Ways to Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Driver, Install, and Update it
Below is how you can download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver.
Method 1: Download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver via the official website
Downloading, installing, and updating the driver from the official website is among the most followed methods.
However, to download correct and compatible drivers this way, you must know your PC’s operating system.
Go along with the path Settings>System>About to find the details about your computer. After that, follow the instructions shared below to get the needed driver.
- Click on this link to navigate to the website of HP.
- Hover the mouse on the Support tab.
- Select Software & drivers from the available menu.
- Choose Printer from the available options.
- Input HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw in the search box and click on Submit.
- Select a different OS if the detected one is wrong.
- Click on Download to get the required driver file downloaded.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the needed drivers.
Method 2: Download and install the updated driver with Device Manager
Downloading and installing the updated driver using Device Manager is another way to get the drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw drivers. Below is how to implement it.
- Use the combination of keys Windows and X to call up the Quick Access menu.
- Pick Device Manager from the given options.
- Click on the category of Printers/Print queues to unhide it.
- Right-click on the MFP M428fdw drivers and select the Update driver option.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After Windows completes the download of the driver you need, reboot the PC.
Method 3: Update your Operating System
You can also update Windows to get the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer driver downloaded.
However, it may not always be possible to fetch the updated drivers this way if the driver update is too recently released.
- Use the keypad shortcut Windows+X to bring up the Settings menu.
- From the available menu, choose Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- Download the latest Windows update and install the same.
- Lastly, give your computer a restart.
Method 4: Download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver automatically (Recommended)
Above, we discussed all the manual ways you can use to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver, install, and update it.
As you can also feel, these methods need a bit of technical expertise, patience, and effort. Therefore, to make the task more convenient for you, we suggest you perform it automatically.
You can perform automatic driver download, install, and update using software, like Bit Driver Updater. This software allows you to get all the drivers updated instantly with one click.
Moreover, it also provides many outstanding benefits, such as the ability to accelerate the driver download speed, backup and restore drivers, etc. We have done a comprehensive review of this software. You can read it to know its entire range of features and advantages.
Below is how you can download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver using Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the link shared below to download Bit Driver Updater’s installer.
- Double click on the downloaded installer and complete the installation.
- Let Bit Driver Updater scan your computer completely for a couple of seconds.
- After the scan, click on the Update All button to update all the out-of-date drivers updated automatically.
You can also update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw drivers automatically if you so desire. To do that, click on the Update Now option located next to it.
However, to ensure your computer remains at the peak of performance, we recommend updating all the drivers.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Drivers Downloaded, Installed, and Updated
Through this article, we discussed the best ways to download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw drivers. You can choose any of them depending on what looks easy to you.
However, we always recommend downloading, installing, and updating the drivers automatically. The automatic driver updated with Bit Driver Updater is too simple to perform. Moreover, it also fixes the driver-related issues that plague your computer.
For more guides on how to perform various tech activities, subscribe to and bookmark our blog.