Read on to know the ultimate fixes for PCI Simple Communications Controller driver error.
Out of all the Windows errors that we have seen so far, PCI Simple Communication Controller driver error seems the most troublesome one. The reason is that many users don’t know what this error means. If you are also one of them, then this write-up is the only thing that you need to understand this error as well as fix it.
Let’s begin with what the PCI Simple Communication Controller means in the first place.
What is the PCI Simple Communications Controller
In simple terms, PCI or Peripheral Component Interconnect means an industry-standard bus that attaches the peripheral devices such as network cards to your computer. You get the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver error if the drivers for the attached device are either wrongly installed or not installed at all.
Coming to the fixes for this error, fixing it is not a tough task. In this below segment, we share some simple ways to get rid of the PCI Simple Communications Controller error in no time.
Our Recommendation to Fix PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver Error
However, if you are running out of time and cannot read the whole write-up, then here we have the best solution to fix the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver issue. We recommend you to use ITL Driver Updater. No matter whether it is PCI Simple Communications Controller error or any other driver error, you can effortlessly fix it using the ITL Driver Updater. To save your time, here we have given the download button for the program.
Fixes for the PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver Error (100% working)
Below we share the fixes you need to resolve the PCI Simple Controller driver error. Try them one-by-one till you find the one that works for you the best.
Fix 1: Update driver via Hardware ID
Every hardware has a unique id that you can use for PCI Simple Communication Controller driver download on Windows 7 and 10. This resolves the annoying error that you are facing. Thus, implement the below steps to do it.
- In Windows’s search box, type “Device Manager” and open the topmost result that comes on the screen.
- Once Device Manager opens, expand the “Other devices” section and right-click “PCI Simple Communication Controller”.
- Choose “Properties” from the menu that appears.
- Move to the “Details” tab and choose “Hardware ids”.
- Copy the longest hardware id.
- In your browser, paste the hardware id that you copied in the previous step.
- Open a search engine, for instance, Google and type the hardware id, driver, and OS version to get the required drivers.
- Visit the first link that the search engine shows and complete the PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver download.
Fix 2: Update the Intel Management Engine drivers
Unupdated or missing Intel Management Engine drivers are also the prime reasons for which you get the PCI Simple Communication Controller driver error. Thus, updating the Intel Management Engine drivers can resolve this issue. Below is how to do it.
- Visit Here
- In the search box, type “Intel Management Engine” and select it from the results.
- Choose your operating system.
- On the next screen, click on the driver to install it on your PC.
After the driver download is completed, you won’t see the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver. But, if it crosses your way again, then try the below mentioned fixes.
Fix 3: Try PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver Download via Device Manager
Device Manager is the go-to place in Windows for resolving the driver-related issues. Thus, you can try downloading the drivers for the PCI device via Device Manager and resolve the issue. Implement the steps mentioned below to do it.
- Open “Device Manager” and expand the “Other devices” segment.
- Right-click “PCI Simple Communications Controller” and choose “Properties”.
- After the Properties window appears, click on “Update Driver”.
- Now, select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
On completion of the above steps, Windows finds and installs the required drivers on your device. But, if the Windows fails to do so or you still get the PCI Simple Communication Controller driver error, then below is the best fix to get rid of it.
Fix 4: Use Bit Driver Updater to Update Drivers
A driver update has a direct connection with the way your PC performs. If you keep the drivers updated at all times, then your PC performs like a brand spanking new model, otherwise, you may get numerous errors such as the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver error. Therefore, you need to always have up-to-date PCI device drivers. You can update drivers both manually as well as automatically through the best driver updater, i.e., Bit Driver Updater. We do not recommend a manual driver update as it requires you to have a few technical skills and a lot of time. Whereas, automatic driver update via Bit Driver Updater not only helps you get rid of the outdated drivers in no time but also takes the PC’s performance to unprecedented heights.
Bit Driver Updater makes your defective PC an accurate one by fixing all sorts of issues right away from performance to display errors, frequent breakdowns, and more. It is equipped with core features that makes your PC an advanced system.
- Keeps your Windows performance to a high level.
- Offers quick access to all the most recent drivers and saves user’s much time & efforts.
- Lets you update & install drivers instantly in just a single click.
- Available 24/7 hours at your service for your assistance.
- Complete scan engine checks the driver’s status accurately and then goes to further processing accordingly.
- In case, any sort of mishappening occurs then in that event it also provides a complete Backup & Restores facility.
Below is how to use this amazing utility for updating the PCI device drivers.
How to update PCI device drivers using Bit Driver Updater
- Download Bit Driver Updater.
- Install and launch it.
- Click on “Scan” to find all the outdated, missing, and corrupt drivers on your device.
- After the scan results are displayed, click on “Update Now” to update the PCI driver. If you want to update all the drivers in a single tap, then select “Update All”.
Completing the above steps not only resolves the PCI Simple Communications Controller driver error but also makes your PC’s performance smoother than ever. Thus, without any doubts in the mind hit the download button below and fix all the PC issues with Bit Driver Updater.
PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver Error: Fixed
Through this write-up, we learned the fixes for the PCI Simple Communication Controller driver error. In our view, updating drivers is the most high-grade way to fix not only this but the numerous PC issues as well. Further, updated drivers massively increase the PC’s performance. Lastly, before leaving it would be great if you do let us know your views through comments and subscribe to Innovana Blog for more such solutions to annoying tech problems.