This post talks about the most straightforward way to logout from WhatsApp on Android and WhatsApp web.
If you want to take a sneak peek into someone’s life, then check his WhatsApp out. This social networking platform is where you can find anyone’s secrets. And, this application can divulge a lot of confidential information about you if someone accesses it. Thus, logging out of WhatsApp becomes essential if you want to keep your secrecy intact. If you have not logged out of the WhatsApp, then it is undoubtedly a cause of worry. Therefore, through this post, we discuss how to logout from WhatsApp on Android and WhatsApp web remotely.
Even if you have no skeleton in the cupboard, logging out of WhatsApp is a good idea as it prevents people from barging into your account. Now, let’s move to our agenda without wasting even a second.
How to logout From WhatsApp on Android and WhatsApp Web effortlessly
Below is how to logout from WhatsApp on Android and WhatsApp web with ease. The only prerequisite is a phone on which you can access WhatsApp.
How to logout of WhatsApp on Android
Knowing how to logout from WhatsApp on Android is particularly useful for scenarios when you give your phone to someone else and you don’t have a WhatsApp locker. Here we share the steps to logout from WhatsApp in any of such situations. However, before following these steps, make sure to backup your chats and other data.
- Go to the phone’s settings and select “Apps & notification”.
- Locate and tap on WhatsApp.
- Move to Storage and select “Clear Storage”.
- When the warning message appears on the screen, choose OK.
After completing the above steps, you are successfully logged out from WhatsApp.
How to Logout of the WhatsApp Web
Logged in to WhatsApp web from some other person’s device and forgot to logout? If yes, then don’t worry. Below is how to logout from the WhatsApp web remotely.
Use your Android phone to logout from WhatsApp web
Here are the methods to log out of the WhatsApp web through Android phones.
- Launch WhatsApp and click on the three dots that are present at the top right corner.
- Select “WhatsApp Web” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, choose “Log out from all devices”.
- Lastly, click on “Log Out” to confirm.
Use your iPhone to Logout from the WhatsApp Web
If you are searching for how to logout from the WhatsApp web remotely, then you can use your iPhone to do it. Here are the steps for doing it.
- Launch WhatsApp and move to the settings.
- Now, tap on “WhatsApp Web/Desktop”.
- Now, on the next screen, if you see “Currently active”, then this means that your account is logged in somewhere else. For logging out, select “Log out from all computers”.
- Lastly, tap on “Logout” to confirm that you are logging out.
This was all about how to logout from WhatsApp on Android and WhatsApp web. We hope that our post helped you. Even if you get stuck at any step, we are just a comment away. And, it would be great if you subscribe to Innovana Blog so that we can provide you more such simple tech solutions. See you soon with another such enticing post. As of now, we wish that may you have a good day.