This post helps you recover Instagram direct messages in a jiffy.
Facebook’s child Instagram has grown leaps and bounds in recent years. Initially, it was used only for sharing life’s moments via pictures. But, as time passed, it became a place where the best conversations happen. Instagram’s direct message is the new chat room for millennials worldwide. Not only personal, but the platform is now increasingly be used for professional convos. But, like many other users, you also end up deleting messages accidentally out of confusion among so many options that the app provides, right? And then search for how to recover deleted Instagram messages.
Luckily enough, your search has brought you to the correct place. Through this post, we discuss the best ways for Instagram message recovery.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages (Here’re the easiest ways)
Below are the most straightforward ways that make it easy as pie for you to recover Instagram direct messages or DMs as they are popularly known.
Way 1: Use Instagram Message Recovery
The simplest answer to the question of how to recover deleted Instagram messages is to use online message recovery. Below we share the steps to do it.
- Visit Instagram online message recovery website.
- Enter your profile URL or username.
- Tap on “Recover messages” and wait for the program to detect all the deleted messages.
- Complete the human verification to begin Instagram message recovery online.
After completing the above steps, all the deleted messages get downloaded on your device in a zipped format.
Way 2: Use Facebook Account
Since both Facebook and Instagram come from the house of the same developer, connecting these accounts makes Instagram message recovery a duck soup Instagram message recovery is a whole lot easier through Facebook account. Below is how to do it.
- Visit the official Facebook site and sign in to your account.
- Move to the Inbox.
- On the left pane, you’ll see the Instagram Direct icon. Tap on it.
After finishing all the above steps, all your Instagram DMs including the deleted ones become visible.
Way 3: Use an Instagram Message Recovery App
Software or an app is another good solution for how to recover deleted Instagram messages. One of the best recovery software that you can use to recover deleted messages and photos on Android and iPhone is EaseUs MobiSaver.
Here is how to use this software to recover Instagram direct messages on Android and iPhone.
- Download and install launch EaseUS MobiSaver for Android.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- Launch the application.
- Click on Start and connect the device to begin scanning.
- Flip through your device to find removed Instagram messages and photos.
- Connect the phone to the computer.
- Download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver for iOS.
- Select “recover from iOS device” and run the scan.
- Wait till the software scans your device for deleted Instagram messages and photos.
- Preview the results and select the messages and photos that you want to recover.
Way 4: Try Manual Instagram Message Recovery
You can also recover the deleted Instagram messages manually. Below are the steps to do it.
- Open and login to the Instagram web.
- Click the Profile icon and select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Choose Privacy and Security.
- Move to Data Download and select Request Download.
- Click on Log In Again and enter the required information.
- Choose Next and then enter your Instagram password.
- Click on Request Download.
- Open the email that has the subject “Your Instagram Data”.
- Click on “Download Data”.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Locate and open the file titled “json” to recover Instagram direct messages.
Hopefully, after completing the above steps you know the answer to your question “Can I recover deleted Instagram messages?”
In this post, we answered the question “how to recover deleted Instagram messages?” We hope that the methods shared above helped you retrieve the lost messages. we would love to hear your feedback about this write-up. And, it would be great if you join us in our newsletter for more such solutions to tech problems and other updates. We will be back soon with another interesting post.