In search of a reliable HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver download guide for your Windows 10 PC? This post helps you to get suitable driver software for your HP M1136 scanner for free. Read on to know more.
Printers & scanners have served as one of the prominent peripherals of PCs since their inception. However, a lot of people do not know that there are also multiple categories of printers & scanners. The major ones are inkjet & laserjet. While inkjet printers & scanners are useful for providing high-quality results and print a lot of graphics, on the other hand, laserjet printers & scanners help print & scan with lightning-fast speed. However, one cannot use them without correct drivers. That’s the reason why we have brought this HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver download guide.
HP is one of the leading manufacturers of laserjet printers & scanners, and a major number of people use and prefer HP’s multifunction M1136 printer to fulfill their business needs. If you are also one of them and want to use your printer cum scanner device appropriately on your Windows 10 PC, then this guide is for you. So, without further ado, let’s check out the ways to download free HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner software.
Best way to Download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver
Bit Driver Updater is our top recommendation when it comes to downloading and updating the drivers. This software lets you download and update the drivers without any cumbersome efforts in a single click. Moreover, it also improves the PC’s speed and overall performance. Below is the link to get Bit Driver Updater.
Best Ways To Download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver On Windows
Below we have listed the best ways to download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver on Windows PC.
Method 1: Use Windows Device Manager To Download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Software
Windows operating system comes with a built-in utility to manage all your PC peripherals. And it is known as the Windows Device Manager. One can take care of all the computer hardware using this tool. Not just the devices, but the program also helps you to manage the software related to them. Hence, you can use it to download your HP printer & scanner driver, including the LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver. Do not worry if you do not know how to do it. Below are the instructions that you can use to download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver and update it as well.
- First of all, access the Device Manager utility of your Windows OS. If you do not know where to find it, then simply use the search feature of the system to find and access the Device Manager.
- Then, after accessing the Device Manager, look for the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ category in it. After finding, scroll to it and expand it.
- After expanding the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ category, right-click on the HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner listed in it to get a context menu.
- In the context menu, click on the Update driver/device option.
- The system will ask the way of searching and downloading the driver software for your device. We suggest you to choose the “Search automatically for updated driver software’ option”.
Now, you only have to sit back, relax, and monitor the activities of the Windows operating system while it finds, downloads, and installs the suitable driver version for your HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner. As some of the things may require administrator permissions, hence be on your PC and provide the necessary permissions to successfully install the latest version of your M1136 MFP scanner driver. Then after that, restart your Windows PC and enjoy a smooth document printing and scanning experience.
Method 2: Use HP’s Official Support To Download HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver For Free
Here we have another reliable way of getting the latest driver version in this HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver download guide. All you have to do is to utilize the support provided by your device manufacturer, i.e., HP, and you can get the appropriate driver for your HP hardware for free. Below are the steps that you have to follow to download the HP printer cum scanner LaserJet M1136 MFP driver from HP’s official support page.
- To access the HP support page, you first have to visit its website. You can do it by simply clicking here.
- After that, look for the Support tab available on the home page and take your cursor on it. Once you do it, you’ll see plenty of support options. Choose Software and drivers among them.
- Then, click on the Printer option when it asks you to identify your product.
- Now, you have to type the name of your printer/scanner device, i.e., HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner, in the search box.
- Then, it’ll show you the relevant search results. You have to choose the most accurate one.
- After that, select your operating system.
- Now, HP’s support will provide you a suitable driver for your device and operating system. Download it by selecting the Download option available in front of the driver.
- Once you download the HP M1136 scanner driver on your Windows PC, install it. The only thing that you have to do is to run the downloaded setup and follow onscreen instructions.
Method 3: Use Bit Driver Updater To Download & Update HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver
In the end, we would like to mention one of the easiest, and in fact, the best method to get the latest driver software in this HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver download guide. Yes, it is the simplest one, as it doesn’t require you to look for authentic driver versions and their updates manually over multiple platforms. You just have to perform one single click in the Bit Driver Updater program to get the latest driver for your desired device. Surprisingly, the tool provides driver updates for almost all your PC peripherals.
Here are some more reasons that make Bit Driver Updater the best choice among several other driver updating tools available for Windows PC.
- One-click driver scan & update feature
- Driver backup & restoration feature
- Automatic scanning schedule
- WHQL certified driver updates
It is pretty easy to use Bit Driver Updater and hence any person can use it by following the below-listed steps.
- Download setup file of Bit Driver Updater using the button given below.
- Install the setup.
- Now run the installed app and click on the Scan Driver button available on the home screen of the Bit Driver Updater application.
- After that, wait for a while. The tool will provide you a list of faulty drivers of your Windows PC. You can update any of them by clicking on the Update Now button
If you want to upgrade all of them, then just select all the drivers, and click the Update all button.
Final Words On The Best HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Scanner Driver Download Methods
These were some of the helpful methods to get the appropriate driver for your LaserJet M1136 scanner. All the ways that we have listed above are pretty effective. However, some of you may find the first two quite difficult and techy. Hence, we recommend all you to use the best method, i.e., using Bit Driver Updater. It doesn’t only save you from wasting your time over lengthy technical methods but also help you with its several futuristic features. At last, we hope that you have found this HP LaserJet M1136 MFP scanner driver download guide helpful.
If you enjoyed the post, then subscribe to the Innovana blog for more such information and posts.