Intel is one of the most intelligent and pioneer chipset creators. Not just creating chipsets, but the company often also endeavors to come up with new and innovative applications to boost your PC’s performance. One such app includes Intel Rapid Storage Technology. As it is evident from the name, this app aims to enhance the compatibility and efficiency of storage drives. If you use the latest SATA or PCIe drives, then experts highly recommend Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
However, sometimes even this technology fails to give you the desired performance. The reason for this is a pending Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver update.
Therefore, through this write-up, we discuss how to install Intel Rapid Storage Technology and update its drivers. This piece of writing serves as a complete guide for your requirements. Hence, whenever you have any queries regarding Intel’s Storage Technology, this is the place where you find all your answers.
Profoundly Recommended Method to Update Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver
However, if you only want to know the most recommended method to install and update the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver, then we would recommend you to use ITL Driver Updater. Not just it installs and updates the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver but also resolves all the major issues related to any device driver. If you want to know more about it, then skip to the second method mentioned in this post. Below we have also provided the download button for the application
Now, without any further ado, let’s straight away move to the ways of installing and updating Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers.
How to install and update Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers
There are two ways through which you can install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver update. Below we discuss both of them one-by-one.
Method 1: Update Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers via the official website
It is possible to install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver update on Windows 10 via Intel’s official website. Though this method is a bit tricky and requires slight technical proficiency, still if you want to try your hand at it, then follow the below steps.
- In the Windows search bar, type “Device Manager” and click on the topmost result.
- Once the Device Manager screen appears, expand the “Disk drives” category.
- Right-click the drive that runs Intel Rapid Storage Technology and select “Uninstall Device”.
- After the Intel Rapid Storage Technology uninstallation completes, visit the Intel download center.
- In the search box, enter “Intel Rapid” and select Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
- On the next screen, select the operating system that your PC runs.
- Now, click on “Intel Rapid Storage Technology User Interface and Driver”.
- When the download is complete, double-click on the .exe file to install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver update on your Windows 10 PC.
Method 2: Update Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver via ITL Driver Updater (Recommended)
The above method to install Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver update is, no doubt, cumbersome and frustrating for an average computer user. Thus, here we have got an easy way out for you. All that you are required to do is, get the best driver updater, i.e., ITL Driver Updater. This utility not only helps you update all the outdated, missing, and corrupt drivers in a jiffy but also takes your device’s performance a notch up. Below is how to use this tool and update the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver in no time.
How to update Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver through ITL Driver Updater?
ITL Driver Updater is a utility designed for all kinds of users ranging from beginners to advanced. Hence, even if you are not a computing expert, then also you can update Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers through this tool with ease. Below are the steps that you need to follow for doing it.
- Download, Install and open ITL Driver Updater.
- On the left pane, there is a “Scan” option. Click on it.
- Wait till the scan is finished.
- Once the scan finishes, click on “Update All” to get rid of all the outdated drivers. In case you want to update only a particular driver, then locate it and click on “Update Now”.
This was the simple series of steps for installing the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver update. Easy, isn’t it?
Now, before concluding this write-up, we would like to address a query that most of our readers have. Knowing the answer to this question clears the doubts that you may have about Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
What is Intel Rapid Storage Technology & do I need it
In simple terms, Intel Rapid Storage Technology is an application that keeps a check on your PC’s storage functions so that you can get better storage options. It also enhances the computer’s performance and significantly reduces power consumption. Here’s why you need this app.
- It elevates the Solid State Drive’s performance.
- Reduces the access time of your frequently used files and applications.
- Lets you recover the lost data effortlessly.
- Protects you from data loss in case of a hard drive failure.
Hopefully, now there is no doubt left in your mind about Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver updated successfully
This was all about how to install Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver updates. We hope that you find this write-up helpful. Do let us know your views through comments and keep reading Innovana Blog for more such useful tech information.