NVIDIA is one of the pioneers in the graphic card manufacturing industry, as you may already know. It takes care of the user convenience a lot. Hence, it boasts a control panel to control and change the settings for your graphics card as well as other NVIDIA utilities. However, some users have reported that the NVIDIA Control Panel is missing on Windows 10, and they cannot find it. If you are also troubled because of the same problem, then now you do not need to worry.
This typewritten note is going to give you the most straightforward and quickest ways to find the missing NVIDIA Control Panel options. Therefore, do not let your attention wander anywhere else and concentrate only on this article.
Let’s now begin the search for missing NVIDIA Control Panel display settings.
How to Fix the NVIDIA Control Panel is Missing on Windows 10?
Below are the solutions that you can implement to find the missing NVIDIA Control Panel on Windows 10 effortlessly in no time.
Various factors such as a software update or an accidentally made change in the graphics settings can hide the NVIDIA Control Panel. Therefore, to fix the missing NVIDIA Control Panel on Windows 10, follow the below steps to unhide it.
- In the search box that you see on the Taskbar, input “Control Panel” and select the “Best match” that appears.
- Wait till the Control Panel appears. After it comes up, click on View by, and select “Large icons” from the drop-down list.
- Choose “NVIDIA Control Panel” from the options present on your screen.
- After the NVIDIA Control Panel window pops on the screen, click on “View”/ “Desktop” and select “Add Desktop Context Menu” from the list of options.
- Right-click on the empty desktop space and check whether the disappeared NVIDIA Control Panel reappears or not.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Graphics Driver
Sometimes, incorrectly installed graphics driver can also be the cause of missing NVIDIA Control Panel display settings on Windows 10. Therefore, reinstall it with the below steps.
- Hit the Windows and R keyboard buttons to call the “Run box.”
- After you get the Run box on the screen, type “devmgmt.msc” in the blank space and click on the “OK” option.
- Wait for the Device Manager to show up. After it shows up, expand the “Display adapters” segment.
- Right-click on the graphics card and choose “ Uninstall device” from the on-screen options list.
- Now, tickmark “Delete the driver software for this device” and click on the “Uninstall’ button.
- Wait for the uninstallation to be successful.
- After the uninstallation is successfully done, restart your computer.
Also Read: How to Reinstall Audio Drivers Windows 10
Solution 3: Start the NVIDIA Services Again
Restarting the NVIDIA Services has fixed the missing NVIDIA Control Panel on Windows 10 for many users. You can also try to restart it with the steps shared here.
- Launch the Windows 10 “Run box.”
- After the Run box shows up, type “services.msc” in the available space and hit Enter or click “OK.”
- Once the Services screen shows up, locate all the services beginning with NVIDIA. Select each of these services and click the “Restart” button.
- If any of the NVIDIA services is not running, then right-click on that service and select “Start.”
Solution 4: Launch the NVIDIA Control Panel Manually
If the NVIDIA Control Panel is missing on Windows 10, then manually launching it is one of the options through which you can solve the problem. Tread on the heels of the below steps for doing it.
- Open “My Computer/ “This PC.”
- After it opens, move to the “Program Files” folder.
- Click on the NVIDIA Corporation folder, and launch the “Control Panel Client.”
- Locate and right-click on the “nvcplui” file and select “Run as administrator.”
Solution 5: Install the NVIDIA Control Panel App Again
If the NVIDIA Control Panel disappeared, then you can also reinstall it via Microsoft Store. Go along with the steps shared here to do it.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Windows + I to summon “Settings.”
- After you get the Settings windows on the screen, select “Apps” from the given options.
- Click on “Apps & Features” and input the “NVIDIA Control Panel” in the search box.
- It is already installed on your computer, then uninstall it.
- Reinstall NVIDIA Control Panel from this Microsoft Store link.
Solution 6: Update Graphics Driver (Recommended)
Outdated graphics driver can also be one of the reasons for which the NVIDIA Control Panel display settings have gone missing on Windows 10. Therefore, update the graphics driver to fix the problem. In fact, you should not only keep the graphics driver updated but also timely update the other drivers to avoid fatal system crashes. There are several ways through which you can update drivers such as via the graphic card manufacturer’s website and Device Manager. But, these methods are time-consuming and may take up your whole day. Furthermore, they require technical knowledge. Therefore, in our opinion, you should update drivers automatically with the best driver updater, i.e., Bit Driver Updater. This tool not only downloads and installs the drivers certified by WHQL but also takes the performance of your computer a notch up.
Here is How to Use This Wonderful Utility
- Setup Bit Driver Updater on your device with this download button.
- Wait till the utility automatically scans your computer.
- Locate the graphics driver and click the “Update Now” button present next to it. You can also update all the drivers with one move by clicking the “Update All” option.
Three simple steps and all the drivers on your PC gets updated. Isn’t this great? Well, apart from this, we have many other reasons to recommend Bit Driver Updater. Below we enlist the prominent ones.
Why Do We Recommend Bit Driver Updater?
- It makes the computer’s performance up to 50% faster and smoother.
- Bit Driver Updater has an easy driver backup and restores option.
- This utility is legit and downloads only the WHQL certified drivers.
- The driver database of this software is gigantic.
- In case you want to exclude a driver from the scan, it allows you to do so by simply adding it to the exclusion list.
- It is a multilingual program with support for numerous languages.
- People of all age groups and tech skills can use this software with ease as it has the most beginner-friendly UI.
- You can use this software on all Windows versions ranging from Windows 7 to the most recent version of Windows 10.
As said earlier, these were only the key benefits of Bit Driver Updater for which we recommend it. There are a plethora of other features and advantages of this software that you will know after using it. Hence, click on the link mentioned here to get it.
NVIDIA Control Panel missing on Windows 10: Solved
Through this tutorial, we got enlightened about the quick and easy solutions to bring back the NVIDIA Control Panel if it is missing on Windows 10. We believe that updating drivers with Bit Driver Updater is the best solution for not only this but also the other problems that plague your Windows device. However, if you know any other ways to solve this problem more conveniently, then your comments are highly appreciated.