Razer is currently one of the leading gaming hardware manufacturers. They claim their products as designed by gamers for gamers. Hence, people quite prefer Razer devices for video gaming purposes. However, one cannot use a device alone on Windows PC. You require suitable drivers to use them to their full potential. That’s why, today, we are going to discuss ways to get Razer drivers in this Razer Drivers download guide.
Missing or outdated drivers can cause a lot of trouble for you. And is you are a gamer, then you require your PC and its devices to perform to its fullest potential. Hence, it is essential to know the appropriate and effective ways to download, update, and install drivers on Windows PC. So, let’s jump to the methods through which one can efficiently download and update Razer drivers. With these methods, you can even resolve various problems related to your Razer devices and laptop.
How To Download & Update Razer Drivers On Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, And XP
There are several procedures to download Razer drivers on the Windows PC. We have listed the most effective ones below. However, if you want to know the best way to download and update Razer drivers, then we advise you to stick to the post till the last mentioned method.
Download Razer Drivers From Razer Synapse
As we have mentioned earlier as well, Razer is one of the leading manufacturers of gaming hardware. And just like other big companies, along with the best products, Razer also try to provide exceptional support to their users. One can even download the drivers for their Razer devices from the Razer Support center. And if you do this, then you also do not have to worry about the credibility of the drivers as you have downloaded them from the official manufacturers. Here is how you can download Razer drivers from its official support center.
- Visit the Razer Driver Support.
- Select the Razer product category of the device you want for which you want to download a driver.
- Click on the particular Razer device.
- Now select the Drivers option.
- Click on Download to get the latest version of the device driver and update Razer drivers.
Users of Windows 10, 8, and 7 can also download and install Razer drivers with the help of a support tool that is known as Synapse. Razer offers this utility to assist users with device settings and software. You can get the latest Razer drivers with this official support tool Synapse on your Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the Razer website.
- Then, go to the APPS & DOWNLOADS tab.
- Under DRIVERS, Select Synapse 2 – Legacy as Synapse 3 is still in the beta version.
- Scroll down a little and select Download now for Windows 10, 8, and 7.
- After downloading the Synapse setup file, run it, and follow the provided instructions to install it on your computer.
- Once you have installed the Synapse, log in or create your Razer ID account.
- After a successful login, the Synapse tool will automatically detect all your Razer drivers connected to the PC.
- It will provide you with the latest software and driver updates for those devices. You can also adjust settings of those Razer Devices via this tool.
Update Razer Drivers Via Device Manager
Windows Device Manager is the inbuilt utility of the Windows operating system that is competent in handling almost all the issues related to the PC devices. You can use it to update Razer drivers on your PC effectively. Here are the steps to download the latest version of Razer drivers via Device Manager.
- Open Device Manager.
- Look for the category of your Razer device.
- Expand it.
- Select the Razer device and right-click on it.
- Click on Update driver.
- Then click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Now, you do not have to do much. Windows will start searching for the appropriate driver update for your Razer device. It will also download Razer drivers and install them on your PC.
Download and Update Razer Drivers Via ITL Driver Updater
As we have promised you to provide the best method to update Razer drivers on Windows PC, then here it is. ITL Driver Updater is the best way to install driver updates on Windows computers. It does not require you to do many things to update your drivers. All it asks you to do is install it and then perform a few clicks to get the latest driver updates.
ITL Driver Updater promises to provide you with the effortless driver updating along with some advanced features. It not only offers one-click driver update, but also allows you to ensure the safety of your drivers by creating a backup. You can restore those drivers whenever you want. However, all these advanced features are only available in the paid subscription. But, it is worth to spend on this amazing and helpful driver updating program.
Although one can download and try it for free, hence you do not have to worry about the worthiness of the tool while trying it. Here is all you need to do to download Razer drivers and update them with their latest version via ITL Driver Updater.
- Click the below-provided download tab. We have made it easier for you to download ITL Driver Updater. Now you can download it on your PC from here only.
- Run the downloaded installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to install ITL Driver Updater.
- After successfully installing the program, open it.
- Start the driver scan by click on Scan Drivers.
- In the scan results, scroll to the Razer drivers.
- Click on Update Now.
So, that’s all you have to do in the best method to update and install Razer drivers on Windows PC. It even lets you download updates for all the PC drivers by just one click.
So, these were the effective ways to download Razer drivers on Windows operating system. Whether you use Windows XP, or the latest Windows 10, we have provided methods to update and install Razer drivers for everyone. Hence, we hope that all you have found this Razer Drivers installation and update guide helpful. You can also share your suggestions and feedback regarding this post and our work.
We provide so many such guides regularly. Hence, connect with us to enhance your technical know-how. You can subscribe to the newsletter of Innovana blogs. Along with this, we are also available on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.