Despite having the Elgato HD60 device, one can face problems while streaming and capturing of gameplay and videos due to faulty or missing drivers. Hence, the below guide discusses several ways to fix Elgato HD60 driver issues. Read on to know methods to download, update, & install the right drivers for HD60 device.
Nowadays, people do not just play video games, but they also stream them over various online platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, etc. Hence, the significance of external devices like Elgato HD60 gets even more. Devices like this helps you to capture the gameplay in a 1080p60 quality quite easily. It can stream live video over YouTube and other video streaming platforms pretty snappily. The device uses ultra-low latency Instant Gameview technology and advanced GPU acceleration for recording gameplay and live stream for hours. However, despite so many qualities, one can not use this device without an appropriate Elgato HD60 driver.
Lack of correct drivers can cause a lot of issues on your PC. It can even result in the ‘Elgato HD60 device not recognized’ error. Hence, for all of you, we have come with a guide to download, install, & update Elgato HD60 driver. Using the methods of this guide, one can easily download the correct driver for its Elgato HD60 device and fix several issues. So, without adding more, let’s have a look at those methods.
Ways Resolve Elgato HD60 Driver Issues
You can resolve Elgato HD60 driver issues by multiple methods. Below are the ways that can help you updating, downloading, and installing correct drivers for your HD60 device and fix problems related to it.
Download Elgato HD60 Driver from Elgato Video Capture Support
It is one of the most old-school way of downloading a program. It’s always better to download the software from its source of origin, i.e., from its manufacturer. Elgato also offers software and drivers for HD60 and its other devices. Hence, you can directly download the Elgato HD60 driver from its driver support and then install it on your PC. Here is how to do it properly.
- Visit the Elgato Video Support Page.
- Move your cursor to the ‘Download Driver for Elgato Video Capture’ option under Windows and click on it.
- It will start downloading a suitable driver for your HD60 driver.
- Once the driver download process gets complete, go to the location where the file got downloaded.
- Double click the downloaded driver setup file and run it on your PC.
- Follow the required steps provided on screen by the setup.
- Finish the installation process.
Update Elgato Hd60 Driver via Device Manager
Just like other device driver issues, you can also fix the Elgato HD60 driver issues on Windows 10 by updating it via Windows Device Manager. If you are not aware of the Device Manager utility of the operating system, then let us inform you that it is the inbuilt feature of the Windows that helps to manage all the hardware of your PC. Hence, you can also manage the hardware drivers with it and update & install the Elgato HD60 drivers on Windows 10. Here are the steps.
- Go to the search box of your operating system and type Device Manager.
- Open the utility from the results.
- Scroll to the Other devices option and expand it.
- Now right-click the Game Capture HD option.
- In the context menu, click Update Driver.
- Allow the Windows to search automatically for updated driver software for your Elgato HD60 device.
- Once it gets finished and the driver gets updated, reboot the system.
Choosing ITL Driver Updater to Fix Elgato HD60 Driver Issues
You might be thinking that it is quite a tedious task to fix Elgato HD60 driver issues on Windows 10 PC after knowing the above methods. But, it can be one of the most easiest things to do if you choose the right way. And by choosing the right way, we mean choosing the ITL Driver Updater to update the Elgato HD60 drivers. The tool promises one of the most effortless driver updating experience on Windows PCs in 2020.
ITL Driver Updater is best known for its effortless functionality. Anyone can use it and repair the driver issues or update them in just some simple clicks. The interface is also quite straightforward. Hence, even if you are new with it, you do not have to seek help from tutorials or guides. Just download, install, and launch ITL Driver Updater on your PC, and then after a couple of clicks, you’ll get a solution for your driver issue. The software serves best in its premium version. That’s why we strongly recommended the users to try the premium version of ITL Driver Updater.
Another great reason for trying the premium version is the refund policies of ITL Driver Updater. They are quite user friendly and offer 60 days money-back guarantee. However, you can also have a look at the interface and basic features of the tool for free. Just follow the below steps.
- Download ITL Driver Updater setup. Don’t worry as it would not take much time, just click on the button given below.
- Run the setup and install ITL Driver Updater on your Windows 10, 8, or 7 PC.
- After that, simply launch the program by double-clicking on the software icon.
- The first thing you need to do to repair driver issues on your computer is to perform a driver scan. It just requires a single click if you do it with ITL Driver Updater. Hence, simply click on Scan Drivers.
- As soon as the scan gets complete, look for the Elgato HD60 drivers in the results and click Update Now.
Best Way to Resolve Elgato HD60 Driver Problems
No matter what kind of device you are using on your Windows PC, you require appropriate drivers. Or else the system will not be able to communicate with the hardware. The same goes for the Elgato HD60 video capturing and streaming device. However, there are multiple ways to get and repair drivers for this handy external device. We have mentioned them above as well. Although, despite being effective, we cannot consider all of them as the best way to resolve Elgato HD60 driver issues. The reason is their sluggish nature.
Most of the above ways to download and update drivers for the HD60 device are quite time-consuming. You require to put more effort into them. Hence, we consider using ITL Driver Updater as the best method to repair the Elgato HD60 driver. It is effortless and at the same time effective as well. Let us know what do you think in the comments.