Check out this complete review of Auslogics Driver Update and download the software for ease of updating and installing drivers on your system.
The process of updating and installing different drivers on your computer is very complicated. The manual process takes a lot of time and effort. To save our readers from such complications, we are providing a complete review of Auslogics Driver Updater. The updater utility allows you to download the latest driver updates from different manufacturers. Download Auslogics Driver Updater for a smoother run of your PC.
Auslogics Driver Updater checks your whole system for problems, points out the outdated drivers, and provides manufacturer-recommended update recommendations to the user. The updater is packed with various other features explained in this review, but let’s look at its specifications before moving further.
Specifications of Auslogics Driver Updater
Following are the general specifications of the Auslogics Driver Updater full version:
Latest Version: Version 18.104.22.168
OS Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 Bit)
RAM Needed: At least 256 MB
Disk Space Required: At least 35 MB free space
Installation File Size: 12.60 MB
Recommended Screen Resolution: 1024×700
Menu Languages: 7 (English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and Russian.)
Free version: Available
Top Features: Provides real-time driver updates, backs up previous versions before updating, drivers straight from manufacturers, detailed reports, and suggestions for detected problems
Portability: Portable Version of Auslogics Driver Updater is available
Now let’s have a look at the different versions of the driver updater provided by Auslogics.
Auslogics Free and Paid Version
The manufacturers of Auslogics Driver Updater provide two versions of the utility viz. Free and Paid Version.
The free version of Auslogics Driver Updater provides some basic features to the user, like real-time driver updates, previous driver backups and restore, update scan scheduling, etc. The paid version provides access to all the features of the updater including regular updates, reduced hardware-related glitches, smoother app performance, and many more. Download the full version of Auslogics Driver Updater for better control over your system drivers.
Now that the app specifications and version details are listed, let’s move on to how to download Auslogics Driver Updater.
How to Download and Install Auslogics Driver Updater?
You can download the latest version of Auslogics Driver Updater:
- Click on the Link provided below to download Auslogics Driver Updater for free
- After the downloading is complete, run the setup (.exe) file of the driver
- Click Yes on the software installation intimation message
- An installation guide will appear. Click on ‘Click to install and check drivers’ to start the installation
- The program will start installing on your system.
- After completion, click on ‘Finish’
Interface and MainScreen of Auslogics Driver Updater
When you run the driver updating tool, it will start scanning for the latest versions of different drivers installed on your computer. The main screen of the driver updater shows 7 menu options which are as follows
- Overview- Shows basic system properties
- Diagnostics- Shows outdated drivers and problems
- Auslogics Store- Shows other products from the house of Auslogics
- Backup- Creates backup of the existing or previous driver versions
- Restore- Restores the previous version of drivers
- Scheduler- Schedules scan and driver updates
- Settings- Provides different software settings
From the ‘Overview’ home screen menu, click on ‘Update Driver’ to scan the system and update the outdated drivers.
Features of Auslogics Driver Updater:
Now that the presence of the interface of the software is clear, let’s have a look at the main features of the driver updating tool.
- Scan for Outdated Drivers: The basic feature of Auslogics Driver Updater is that it deeply scans the system for problems and outdated drivers and presents a detailed report about it.
- Real-time Driver Updates: The software provides real-time updates of different drivers straight from the manufacturers.
- Driver Backups: The software allows the user to create backups of drivers before installing them so that the user can restore if the new version is not as per expectations.
- Driver Restore: The software allows the user to restore the previously backed-up versions of drivers.
- Scheduled Scans: The user can schedule scans according to his/her requirements anytime and search for outdated drivers accordingly.
- Windows Compatibility: The user can install Auslogics Driver Updater for 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7
- Saves Time: Helps in saving the time of the user by providing updates quickly.
The above-listed are the best features that will help you in making an informed decision about downloading the driver updating utility. Auslogics Driver Updater trial may take some time in downloading the updates. If you go for Auslogics Driver Updater Pro, it will provide all the features of the software.
Now that you have been through all the features, let’s have a look at what are the pros and cons of Auslogics Driver Updater.
What we have liked in Auslogics Driver Updater
The following are the best qualities of the driver updater:
- Automatically scans for updates
- Provides feature to backup the drivers
- Download and Install updates from the software itself
- Provides updates directly from the manufacturers
- Scheduling of scan and updates
- Boosts system performance
- Avoids driver-related hardware glitches
What we have not liked in Auslogics Driver Updater
The following are some of the flaws of the driver updater:
- The download speed of some drivers is a little slow
- Limited usage of free version
- The free version updates random drivers instead of all
- The free version updates one driver at a time
There are certain limitations of the free version, so we recommend that the user gets the pro version in which the creators provide a serial number of Auslogics Driver Updater.
Auslogics Driver Updater Sum Up
We have listed all the features, specifications, advantages, disadvantages, and interface properties in the review of the Auslogics Driver Updater trial and full version. The trial does not provide all the features of the software for the user to access, so we recommend getting the paid version for the best results. Download the Auslogics Driver Updater and get instant driver updates for your system. If the disadvantages of the software are bothering you too much, then you can check out the Bit Driver Updater.
For further information and suggestions, comment below. For more interesting updates, reviews, and blogs subscribe to the newsletter from Innovana Thinklabs Blog.