Having problems while using the Steel Series Arctis 5 headphones? Check out the methods to download, update, and install SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers and use the device precisely.
SteelSeries is quite popular for its gaming accessories and devices. Whether it is mice, keyboards, controllers, headsets, or any other gaming device. SteelSeries provides the best products for gamers.
One such product is the SteelSeries Arctis 5 headset. Arctics is the best headset series from the brand. Arctis 5 is one of the best and most comfortable headsets from the series. The portable microphone stick and the RGB illumination strip make the headset attractive as well as efficient.
The headset is very good but you may face connection, audio, and other problems. This happens because of an outdated driver. You don’t have to worry as we have some perfect solutions for that.
In this article, we will list some of the best ways to download, install, and update SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers.
Methods to Download, Update and Install SteelSeries Arctis 5 Drivers
The later sections of the article will include all the possible methods for SteelSeries Arctis 5 driver update, download, and install, safely. Take the help of these methods and use the headset as it was meant to.
Download SteelSeries Arctis 5 Drivers With Device Manager Manually
If you are wondering about the way(s) to download and update SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers, you can use the Device Manager. Follow these steps to download the driver with the help of Device Manager:
- Launch the Device Manager (Right-click on the Start icon and select the tool).
- From the list of devices, expand the one named Sound, video and game controllers.
- Right-click on every device-related to SteelSeries Artcics 5 headset and then Update Driver.
- If Windows pops up intimation, select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Restart the system once all the drivers are updated.
After you update all the drivers for SteelSeries Arctis 5, you will notice that the device runs as perfectly and smoothly as you want.
Update SteelSeries Arctis 5 Driver through OS Update
Windows OS update also works to update SteelSeries Arctis 5 driver. If you are having any problem while using the headset, use the Windows update for ease of access. Here’s how to do that:
- Launch Windows 10 Settings by pressing Win+I keys on your keyboard.
- Click on Update & Security.
- From the Updates head, click on Check for updates and wait for some time.
- After the system update check is complete, let the updates download and install.
Once the system, as well as the SteelSeries Arctis Driver, updates, you can now take advantage of the gaming headset precisely. Play games and enjoy the realistic surround-sound experience perfectly.
Best Method to Update SteelSeries Arctis 5 Driver Automatically (Recommended)
The manual method to download SteelSeries Arctis 5 driver is quite complicated. It takes a lot of time and effort from your end. To save yourself from all this hassle, you can download the Bit Driver Updater.
With the help of Bit Driver Updater, you can get the latest driver updates direct from the manufacturers’ websites. Moreover, the Device Manager is not a reliable source to update SteelSeries 5 drivers as it updates specific drivers only. Whereas with bit Driver Updater, you get all the outdated drivers on a single platform.
You get to update all the drivers with a single click with ease. So, without any further ado, let’s have a look at how you can use the Bit Driver Updater to update SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers:
- Bit Driver Updater- Download the driver updating utility by clicking the button below.
- Install it and proceed further.
- Launch the program and scan the system for outdated drivers.
- Click on Update All once all the outdated drivers are listed.
- Restart the system to apply all the changes introduced to the system.
Once the whole procedure to update SteelSeries Arctis driver is complete, you can now use your SteelSeries Arctis 5 headset precisely. You will not face any problem of distorted sound, no sound, and others on the headset.
Comparison Between Manual and Automatic Methods
Check out how the manual and automatic methods to download and update SteelSeries 5 drivers are different from each other.
|Point of Difference||Manual||Bit Driver Updater(Automatic)|
Pro Tips to Solve SteelSeries Arctis 5 Problems
It is possible that updating SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers on Windows 10 and other OS does not solve all the problems.
The update is the best solution for sure, but the problem may lie someplace else. So before trying to do anything else, ensure the following points. Here’s what you can do to solve all the problems SteelSeries Arctis 5:
- Try changing the input and output device for gaming and other purposes.
- Install and set the device as shown on the official website of the product.
- Install SteelSeries Engine program for ease of access.
- Check whether the device is put on mute or not.
All these solutions will work like a charm and you can now listen to everything on SteelSeries Arctis 5 precisely.
Now that you have everything you need to download, install, and update SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers, you won’t face any problems. You can play games, listen to songs, watch movies and do everything you with a perfect reception of audio.
Although the device is the best tool to get a realistic gaming experience, you can also use it for other tasks. A good bass, a clear sound, and attractive looks. SteelSeries Arctis 5 has everything you can ever ask in a headset.
We recommend that to save yourself from or solve audio problems on the headset, use the Bit Driver Updater to download and update SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers. The tool is safe to use as well as updates every single driver with a single click.
Ask all your queries related to the SteelSeries Arctis 5 drivers download and update procedures in the comment section below.
Subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog and get interesting tech updates, blogs, and more daily.