Downloading and installing the updated Techkey Bluetooth adapter drivers is essential to avoid performance issues. Thus, read on to learn the quick and effective ways to do it.
Is your Techkey Bluetooth adapter not working correctly? Then, you need to look at its driver. It is the driver that links it to your computer and facilitates the effective execution of your instructions.
Therefore, you must always have the updated Techkey Bluetooth adapter drivers downloaded and installed.
This article is your guide on how to download, install, and update the Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver on Windows 10.
Without further ado, let’s jump on to the methods to do it.
Methods to download the Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver, install, and update it
Below are the ways you can implement to get the updated Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver setup downloaded and installed on your computer.
Method 1: Download the required drivers via Techkey’s website
The website of Techkey is among the most reliable sources to get the required drivers. However, you must have the needed knowledge about your computer’s operating system before proceeding further.
Follow the path Settings>System>About to note down the operating system of your PC. After getting the necessary information, follow these steps to download and install the updated Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver.
- Click on the link shared here to go to Techkey’s driver download page.
- Go to your product. Ours is BCM Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle.
- Click on the appropriate download link according to your computer’s operating system. We are using a Windows 10 computer.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Click on the Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver setup.
- Let the installation be complete.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to download the updated Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver
You can also employ the in-built Windows tool, i.e., Device Manager, to download and install the required drivers. However, this method needs to be followed very carefully with patience. Below are the steps to implement it.
- Using the keyboard command Windows+X, launch the Quick Access menu.
- Select Device Manager from the menu that you see on the screen.
- Click on the category named Bluetooth to reveal its contents.
- Right-click the Bluetooth adapter and choose the Update driver option.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let Windows finish downloading and installing the updated Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver.
- Lastly, restart the computer for changes to take effect.
Method 3: Get Windows updated
Updating Windows is another thing you can do to download the updated Techkey USB Bluetooth adapter driver and install it. However, this method may not work if the driver update is released too recently.
Still, you can follow these steps to test your luck.
- Launch Settings using the Windows+I keyboard shortcut.
- Select Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- Download and install the update Windows suggests for your computer.
- After completion of the above steps, restart your computer.
Method 4: Download, install, and update the Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver automatically (Recommended)
Till now, we have discussed different manual ways to get the Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver’s updated version downloaded and installed.
As you can see, these methods require a considerable amount of technical knowledge, time, effort, and patience. To make the whole task easier for you, we suggest you perform it using automatic software, like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater is among the top driver updaters to get drivers downloaded, installed, and updated automatically. It also provides multiple advantages, such as the option to accelerate the driver download speed, backup and restore drivers, etc.
We have tested and reviewed Bit Driver Updater in greater detail in one of our articles. You can give it a read to get the full information about this software.
Below is how to get the Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver downloaded, installed, and updated using Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the download link below to get Bit Driver Updater’s installer downloaded.
- Double click on the downloaded installer to run it and install Bit Driver Updater.
- Allow the software to scan your PC for two to three seconds.
- Review all the drivers flagged as outdated and click on Update All to get their updated versions downloaded automatically.
To update the Techkey Bluetooth driver individually, you can click on the Update Now button situated next to it.
However, tech experts always recommended updating all drivers for error-free and smooth computer performance.
Techkey Bluetooth adapter drivers downloaded, installed, and updated
Above, we have highlighted various methods to download, install, and update the Techkey Bluetooth adapter driver on Windows 10, 8, 7. You can follow any of these ways to complete the task.
However, for your convenience, we always recommend downloading and installing the updated drivers automatically via Bit Driver Updater. This software needs just a click to install all the driver updates and fix related issues.
For more how-to tech guides, software recommendations, and updates from the tech world, keep reading this blog.