Are you facing constant glitches while playing high-end games or that racing car in the famous game Asphalt loads as slowly as a snail? Well, the reason for this lousy gaming experience is not updating the graphics card regularly. The giant graphics card manufacturer companies like Nvidia release updates continually to enhance your experience and boost the PC’s gaming performance. Therefore, I suggest you update nvidia drivers windows 10 as and when the manufacturers release the new updates. Doing this is not a tough task. Through this write-up, I will share the simplest methods of updating them. But, before moving to that, first, let me acquaint you with some of the benefits you can get by hitting that update button.
What Can Nvidia Driver Update Get You?
You can get several benefits if you update nvidia drivers for windows 10. Here are a few of them.
- Enhanced speed while gaming
- Crystal clear game images and sounds
- Access to new hardware features
- Support for even the latest games that require high graphics
- No errors such as frame drops and Blue Screen of Death
And many more… This list can go on and on. But, now is the time to move towards the motive of this blog, i.e., the best methods to go ahead with the nvidia driver update. I am going to detail the same in the next segment of this blog-post.
Also Know: How to Update Drivers on Windows
The Ultimate Ways to Update Nvidia Drivers on Windows 10
As stated in the earlier part, it is effortless to get nvidia driver update. All that you are required to do is use any of the below-mentioned procedures for updating the drivers effortlessly.
Method 1: Use Device Manager to Update Automatically
If you want to update the nvidia drivers for the best PC performance or get rid of the graphic card related errors, then you can use device manager to move ahead with nvidia driver install effortlessly. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Click on the Start icon present on the Windows.
- Enter Device Manager in the search box.
- Click on the first result to open the Device Manager.
- Wait for the Device Manager Window to pop up
- Once the Device Manager window pops up, expand the category containing the nvidia graphics driver by clicking on the arrow.
- Right-click the nvidia graphics and select the Update Driver option from the menu that appears.
Once you have clicked on Update Driver Software, windows will automatically search and install the latest nvidia driver update.
Method 2: Update Through Nvidia’s Website
In case the windows fail to do so due to some unknown reasons, or you intend to download the same manually, then follow the below-mentioned easy-breezy steps.
- Find out the model of your nvidia driver. It can be known from the hardware easily.
- Visit nvidia’s official website
- Click on the Drivers tab
- Select All Nvidia Drivers from the drop-down menu
- Enter the details such as product type, model no., operating system, and product model. Make sure that you give these details correctly
- After entering all the particulars, click on the search button.
Once you have clicked on search, all that you’re needed to do is, double click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Method 3: Manually Updating Using Device Manager
In the cases where you fail to access the developer’s website or update the nvidia drivers for windows 10 automatically, the same can also be done manually using the Device Manager. Simply follow the below-mentioned series of steps to do it with ease.
- Open Device Manager
- Expand the Display Adapter category to locate the nvidia graphics card device
- After finding the nvidia graphics, right-click on it and choose Update Driver Software from the menu that pops up on the screen.
- Choose Browse My Computer For Driver Software. I
- Checkmark the Include Subfolders box and click on Next to continue.
After you have completed the steps mentioned above, Windows will finish the nvidia driver download on your computer.
Method 4: Use the ITL Driver Updater
Updating the nvidia drivers manually is no doubt a time-consuming and tedious task. Therefore, if you want to complete the nvidia driver install in the blink of an eye, then the best way is to use ITL Driver Updater. All that you are required to do is, follow the steps mentioned here to download it.
- Click on the Download Now Button
- Double click the downloaded setup file to begin the installation
- To complete the installation, simply follow the instructions coming on the screen
After the installation is done, all that you need to do is follow these simple steps.
- Click on the Start menu and to launch the ITL Driver Updater software
- Once the software launches, choose Scan option present on the left-hand side
- After you’ve clicked on Scan, the ITL Driver Updater automatically searches for and presents the list of drivers needing an update
- Click on the Update button present next to the nvidia graphics
- Lastly, verify the driver information on the screen that pops up
Now, you can enjoy your favorite games as ITL Driver Updater has made a successful update to nvidia drivers windows 10. To sum up, I would only suggest that you always download the latest nvidia driver update for enhanced PC and gaming performance. These small updates will not only enable you to play but also live the games.