We are living in a digital era where all things ranging from education to profession have been digitalized. In the present times, it has become inevitable to scan pictures and documents to get digital copies of the same. Coming to the top scanners to do the needful, the first name that strikes the mind is ScanSnap S510. It is a discontinued scanner but produces a high-quality digital copy of both images as well as other documents. However, before using it, first, you need to get the updated and compatible ScanSnap S510 driver. The correct drivers ensure that you get the best performance out of your scanner.
How to download, install, and update ScanSnap S510 driver is what this typewritten note discusses. First, we shall talk about downloading and installing the required drivers. After that, we will learn the best way to update them.
Download and Install Scansnap S510 Driver
Here are the most reliable and effortless methods to download, install, and update ScanSnap S510 driver.
Method 1: Download ScanSnap S510 Driver through the Official Fujitsu Website
Fujitsu keeps on releasing driver updates. You can download and install the update for the ScanSnap S510 driver via the official Fujitsu website. Here are the steps to do it.
- Visit the official website of Fujitsu.
- Click on the “Support” option and select “Scanner” from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to “Support for ScanSnap.”
- Select “ScanSnap Software Downloads.”
- Move to the “Discontinued scanners” section and select “ScanSnap S510.”
- Double click the driver file that is compatible with your OS to download it.
- After the file gets downloaded, comply with the instructions to install the ScanSnap S510 driver on your computer.
Also Read: How to Reinstall Audio Drivers Windows 10
Method 2: Install ScanSnap S510 Driver Using Device Manager
Device Manager lets you download, install, and update drivers in Windows. Here is how to use it for downloading, installing, and updating the ScanSnap S510 driver.
- Launch “Run box” using the Windows and R key combination.
- In the designated space on the Run box, enter “devmgmt.msc” and hit the “OK” button.
- Once you enter the Device Manager screen, find and expand the “Imaging devices” section.
- Right-click the ScanSnap S510 scanner and select “Update driver” from the available options.
- Pick the “Search automatically for driver software” option.
- Wait and let Windows find and download the ScanSnap S510 driver. However, there is no guarantee that Windows will be successful in doing so as the scanner is now discontinued.
Method 3: Update Windows
Another simple way through which you can download, install, and update the ScanSnap S510 driver is via Windows update. With every operating system update, you get the updated version of all the computer peripherals if the Windows can find an update for them. Thus, travel with the steps given below to update Windows.
- Initiate the Windows Run box.
- Once the Run box gets displayed, type “ms-settings:windowsupdate” and click the “OK” button.
- After the Windows opens update settings for you, click the “Check for updates” button.
- Download the update that Windows finds for your operating system.
Above we have learned how to download and install the ScanSnap S510 driver. Now, we share the best method to update this and all the other drivers.
The Best Method to Update ScanSnap S510 Driver on Windows 10
Updating the drivers makes sure that you do not encounter any kind of glitches while using the peripheral. Therefore, it becomes crucial to timely update the driver. Talking about the methods to update the driver for ScanSnap S510, there are plenty of ways to do it. But, the best one is an automatic driver update through ITL Driver Updater. We have many reasons to call this tool the best way to download, install, and update drivers. We will share them with you a little later. First, let’s show you how to use this utility.
How to Use ITL Driver Updater?
- Download and setup ITL Driver Updater from here.
- Let the utility automatically perform the PC scan. However, if you wish, then you can launch the scan manually by choosing the “Scan” option.
- Click the “Update Now” button located next to the ScanSnap S510 driver to update it. However, if you want, then you can also get rid of all the outdated drivers at once by selecting the “Update All” option.
Now, let’s talk about the reasons for which we call ITL Driver Updater the best way to update drivers.
What Makes ITL Driver Updater Our Top Recommendation for Updating Drivers?
Below are the outstanding features of ITL Driver Updater that make it the best driver updater.
- It installs only the certified drivers from WHQL.
- With this software, performing driver backup and restore is easy as pie.
- There is no problem if you do not want to scan a particular driver as it allows you to add it to the ignore list.
- ITL Driver Updater has an enormous database of drivers.
- This utility makes the PC super fast and helps fix irksome errors.
- It is available for all operating system versions starting from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- ITl Driver Updater has multiple languages.
The above plus points of ITL Driver Updater are not all. Many other pros can also be added to this list. You will know them after trying this software. Hence, Get ITL Driver Updater from the link shared here.
ScanSnap S510 Driver Downloaded, Installed, and Updated Successfully
This post educated us about the best methods to download, install, and update the ScanSnap S510 driver. In our opinion, using ITL Driver Updater is the most convenient way to get authentic, latest, and compatible drivers for all computer peripherals. However, if you have a different view, then do share it with us.