Do you freeze seeing the PC screen turn blue? If yes, then you are not alone. Many users react the same way when they see the fearful Windows Stop Code error or Blue Screen error codes. But, you don’t need to worry anymore as this write-up shares the quick and easy fixes for all the dreaded BSOD errors.
A Windows user may encounter different Windows Stop Code errors. For instance,
The above list can go on and on. But, no matter what kind of Windows 10 Stop Code or the Blue Screen error codes come your way, through the fixes shared below, you can resolve them all with ease
Most Recommended Method To Fix BSOD Errors
We have shared multiple ways to fix Windows 10 Stop Code issue. However, not everyone has an interest in knowing about all of them. If you are also among them and want to know only about the best way to fix the BSOD error, then we recommend you to read about the Bit Driver Updater. We have also mentioned the description and guidelines to use it in this write-up. The software is worth a try. Here is the download button if you want to try it.
Now, without any further ado, let’s straightaway begin fixing the annoying BSOD errors with various effective methods.
Quick & Easy Fixes for Windows Stop Code Error/Blue Screen Error Codes
Here are the fixes that you need to resolve various Windows Stop Code or Blue Screen error codes such as error 0xc000021a on Windows 10 without any cumbersome efforts.
Fix 1: Update your OS
In most of the cases, updating Windows has resolved even major PC errors like Stop Code Inaccessible Boot Device. Thus, follow the below steps to update the OS and fix such Windows Stop Code errors.
- In the Windows search bar, type “Settings” and click on the first result to open it.
- On the next Window, choose “Update & Security”.
- Move to the “Windows Update” section and choose “Check for updates”.
- Wait till Windows updates the software and fixes the Blue Screen error codes.
Fix 2: Diagnose Memory Issues
Sometimes, memory problems can cause frustrating errors such as Stop Code Unexpected Store Exception. Therefore, follow the below steps to detect and fix the memory issues.
- In the Windows search bar, type “memory diagnostic” and select the topmost result.
- After saving your crucial documents and files, click on “Restart now and check for problems (Recommended).
- Wait till the Windows finds and fixes memory-related issues.
Fix 3: Check the System Files
Since the corrupt system files are also one of the common causes of troublesome Blue Screen error codes such as Windows Stop Code Inaccessible Boot Device. Therefore, below is how to detect and fix the system file errors.
- Type “Command Prompt” in the Windows search box and right-click the Best Match.
- Choose “Run as administrator” to open Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt window, type chkdsk /r and hit Enter.
- Wait for Windows to fix the system file errors if any.
Fix 4: Remove Buggy Windows updates
In case of a recently updated Windows, buggy updates be a reason for errors such as Windows Stop Code System Service Exception. Therefore, remove the update with the below steps.
- Launch “Settings” and click on “Update & Security”.
- Choose “Windows Update”.
- Click on “View update history”.
- Choose “Uninstall updates” and click on the most recent update.
- Click on the “Uninstall” option.
Fix 5: Uninstall a Faulty Driver
If the Windows Stope Code error appears just after you have installed a driver, then remove it to resolve issues such as Stop Code Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page. Below is how to do it.
- In the Windows 10 search box, type “Device Manager” and click on the Best Match.
- Expand the problematic device category.
- Right-click on the device and choose “Uninstall device” from the context menu that you see.
- Lastly, click on “OK”.
Fix 6: Uninstall the Incompatible Apps
Conflicting or apps that are incompatible with your Windows version may result in errors such as Windows 10 Stop Code Inaccessible Boot Device. Thus, uninstall such apps via the below steps.
- Launch “Settings” and choose “Apps”.
- Select “Apps & features”.
- Click on the problematic app and choose “Uninstall”.
- Choose “Uninstall” again and follow the instructions that come up on the screen.
Fix 7: Update drivers using Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
Most of the Windows Stop Code errors or Blue Screen error codes are caused by outdated drivers. Therefore, always keep the drivers in an updated state for an error-free, fast, and smooth device performance. There are two ways to do so. One manual and the other a comparatively simpler automatic method to update drivers via Bit Driver Updater. We suggest you update drivers automatically with this utility as it not only updates drivers but also adds years to your PC’s life. Below is how to use it for updating drivers.
How to Update Drivers with Bit Driver Updater
- Download the utility, install, and launch it.
- Wait for the scan to start automatically. If for some reason it takes a bit longer, then click on “Scan”.
- After the scan is finished, click on “Update Now” to update driver for a specific device. If you want to update all drivers in one fell swoop, then upgrade to the Pro version and click on “Update Now”. The Pro version of this utility is worth trying as it offers you several additional features such as scan scheduling, backup and restore, and more.
Now, what is this waiting for? Click on the below Bit Driver Updater download link and gift your PC a bug-free, smooth, and fast performing new life.
Windows Stop Code Error/Blue Screen Error Codes: Fixed
Through this write-up, we learned the simple fixes for almost all the Blue Screen error codes. Hopefully, after trying these fixes, these troubles won’t cross your path again. Before leaving, do subscribe to our blog for more such tech fixes and updates. Also, if you have any comments, ideas, or suggestions about this post, then feel free to drop them in the comment box below. We’ll be back soon with another such post stay tuned with us so that you don’t miss it out.