This article shares how to download Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver for Windows 10 with ease.
Do you want to take your game to the next level? If yes, then Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver is the best addition to your gaming accessories. It boasts some of the most incredible features that are almost every gamers’ dream. But, despite having such a device, you won’t get the ultimate gaming experience. To enjoy the games to the fullest, you need to download Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver for Windows 10.
The same is the case with the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver. It will also not perform as expected if you do not download the correct Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver for Windows 10.
Therefore, through this article, we will learn how to download Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver driver windows 10.
Expert Recommendation to Download Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Driver
You can download, install, and update the driver for your Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver by following any of the methods shared below. However, as recommended by experts, the best and easiest way to do this is through an automatic driver updater. Bit Driver Updater is one such program you can use to get all the required drivers automatically with a single click. In addition to automatic driver download, install, and update it also offers many other outstanding features, such as driver backup and restore, creation of a system restore point, and more.
How to Download Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Driver for Windows 10
To download the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver for Windows 10, you can try out the methods shared below.
Method 1: Download the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver via the official website
You can use the official website of Microsoft to download the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Driver for Windows 10. String along the below directions to do it.
- Visit the Microsoft website.
- In the search box, type “Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver” and press Enter.
- Select “Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows” from the on-screen results.
- Now, select your operating system and download the driver file.
- Lastly, click on the downloaded file and comply with the instructions that you get on the screen to install the required driver.
Method 2: Download the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver via Device Manager
Device Manager in Windows is another place from where you can download the Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter driver for Windows 10 as well as the driver for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. Follow the directions given below to download the drivers in this way.
- Using the “Windows + R” shortcut, call up the Run dialog box.
- Once the Run box pops up, type “devmgmt.msc” (without the quotation marks) and click “OK.”
- After the Device Manager comes to sight, click on the “Xbox Peripherals” category to make its contents visible.
- Right-click on the Xbox device for which you want to download the driver and select “Update driver.”
- When Windows asks you how do you want to search for the drivers, select “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Wait for a few hours and let Windows find the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver for Windows 10, download, and install it.
- After the process gets completed, restart your computer.
Method 3: Update Windows
You can also update the operating system to download the latest version of the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter driver for Windows 10 as well as the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver. Tag along the below steps to update Windows.
- Make use of the “Windows+R” key combination to call up the Settings.
- After the Settings window comes to view, select “Update & Security” from the on-screen menu.
- From the left side of the Update & Security window, select “Windows Update.”
- Now, click the “Check for updates” button.
- Download the available update for your Windows version.
Above were the ways to download the Xbox Wireless Adapter driver and the Controller driver. Now, below is an additional tip for our readers. Only downloading the drivers is not sufficient for an error-free, smooth, and enjoyable gaming experience. You must also update the driver time-to-time to ensure even the high-end games run smoothly. Thus, below is an easy way to update the driver for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver.
Bonus Tip: Update the Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver for Windows 10
You cannot have a gltich-free gaming experience with your Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver unless you keep its drivers updated. Therefore, we recommend you use Bit Driver Updater. This software automatically updates all the drivers in one mouse click, makes the PC fast, smooth performing, and fixes all the annoying errors that spoil your gaming experience. Below is the way to use it.
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater from here.
- Let the software scan your computer (the scan takes only a couple of seconds).
- Review the results of the scan and click the “Update Now” option located alongside Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver to download and update it for Windows 10.
Not only the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver, but you can use this utility to download and update all the other drivers as well. With Bit Driver Updater, you can update the drivers for all the peripherals in a single click. All that you need to do is click on “Update All.” If you select Update All, then you also get a lot of other advanced features like creating a driver backup and restoring it, accelerating the speed of the driver download process, and more.
You can click on the link shared below to download and install Bit Driver Updater.
Download Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Driver for Windows 10: Final Words
Through this article, we elucidated the methods to download the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver for Windows 10 and Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver driver for Windows 10. We also suggested you keep the drivers updated with Bit Driver Updater for smooth gaming. Do let us know whether you found this post helpful or not. And if you liked this typewritten note, then do not forget to subscribe to this blog.