Want to transfer files with no internet connection, Bluetooth, or other hassles? Then, through this review, let’s introduce you to Xhareit.
You may need to share your favorite music, pictures with your friends, or documents with someone. Sharing these large files over the internet takes a lot of time and consumes your precious data as well. The same goes for Bluetooth transfers.
While searching for the best file transfer application for Android, Xhareit caught our attention. Impressed with how the app describes itself, i.e., a way to share files anywhere and anytime in a flash, we decided to try our hands on it.
After using the application for quite some time, here we present a detailed review of Xhareit for our readers who want to know about the best file transfer app for Android to Android phones.
Before going deeper into the review, here is a quick introduction to the application.
What is Xhareit?
Simply put, Xhareit is a P2P (Peer-to-peer) Android file transfer application that facilitates the sharing of files, such as apps, music, videos, and audio, irrespective of their size.
The application is available for download on the Google Play store and is compatible with Android 5.0 and above.
The most captivating thing about this application is its features. They make it stand out from other applications in the league. Below is a quick snapshot of them.
Fascinating features of Xhareit
Let’s take a look at the attractive features of this application which we found the most impressive.
- Offline file sharing: The ability to transfer files without an internet connection is among the top highlights of this application. It allows you to send all kinds of files, viz., apps, audio, images, and videos, without depending on the availability of network connection, internet, or mobile data.
- Sorting: This application sorts files into appropriate categories, so you can find and share them more easily. Otherwise, finding a particular file in a pile of unsorted files is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
- End-to-end encryption: If data safety is your concern, you can put your worries to rest. Xhareit uses QR codes to transfer files between two users. Moreover, it encrypts the files to maintain data integrity.
- No brand and size restrictions: Unlike many other Android file transfer apps, it does not impose size limitations on the files you wish to transfer. You can send and receive files of any size and from/to any Android smartphone irrespective of its brand.
- Blazing fast speed: Xhareit works at an amazingly fast pace. It transfers files much quicker than Bluetooth without an active internet connection.
- Free of cost: With Xhareit, you do not need to spend even a penny to transfer files. It is among one of the best free Android file transfer apps available currently.
Above was all about the exciting feature set of Xhareit. Now, let’s walk through how to put this application into action.
How to use Xhareit
We found Xhareit a pretty easy-to-use application. Below is how to transfer files anytime with this app and receive them from anywhere.
Sending files with Xhareit
You just need to follow a simple 3 step process to make file transfers using this application. Here it is.
- Select the apps, videos, or pictures you wish to transfer.
- Click on SEND FILES(S) and follow the on-screen instructions to generate the QR code.
- Make a connection with the receiver and begin the file transfer.
Receiving files with Xhareit
Receiving files is also quite simple with Xhareit. Here is how you can do it.
- On the home screen, tap on the RECEIVE toggle.
- Scan the QR code available on the sender’s device.
Yes, it’s that quick and easy to send/receive files with Xhareit. We believe you should definitely give it a shot.
Concluding the Xhareit review
As you might have already guessed, we are surely impressed with how Xhareit works to transfer files safely and securely. With this application at your disposal, you can transfer files and receive them without any hassle whatsoever. We would definitely recommend this app to everyone who is looking for the best file transfer application for Android.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a comment below.